We build amazing products
We're a fast growing company looking for talented individuals who can help us make software better.
Why you’ll love it here
We’re building a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With countless opportunities for growth and mentorship, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
And those good looking people on the right? That’s just a stock photo. You don’t have to be 22 or own geek-chic glasses to work here.
Benefits and perks
We help you take care of yourself so you can focus on taking care of our clients – health care, profit-sharing, and paid professional development.
New Apple Computer
Sick of giving all your money to Cupertino? Us too. We’ll live with it. Get the fancy new Mac you’ve been wanting.
Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)
We have a generous vacation policy, so you can enjoy time off whenever and wherever.
We value an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust each other to keep things simple and do the right thing.
We value building strong teams, giving them context, and empowering them to be successful.
Awesome products have the biggest impact on our mission – to help the world learn from its data.
Work With Us
If you like making stuff and are constrained by nothing by your devotion to Dolly Parton, get in touch.
VP, Business Development
As VP of Business Development, you will be responsible for acquiring and retaining customers for our exciting and new analytical & optimization software products and services.
Your responsibilities will include creating a comprehensive go-to-market strategy to help develop the market for the new service. You will be required to identify early adopters to work with who can help influence the direction, feature set, and pricing of the product, and then drive lighthouse customer wins in specific market segments. As the business formulates, you will lead broad sales enablement efforts in getting field ready for selling. This will involve creating a strong partnership with sales in driving a sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration.
You will be charged with identifying and evaluating potential growth opportunities, building and driving relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, standing up and building out the software sales team, territory planning, providing market research and analysis, and helping shape the go-to-market strategy for our products and services in a perpetually evolving environment.
Your responsibilities will cut across all areas of work at ToSomeone. You must be able to work well with others who approach problems from different perspectives, but you will be expected to challenge and improve the way we operate as we mature. This role will report to the CEO and is based in Washington, DC.
We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, computer science, or a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years of sales experience, of which 2+ are CEO-level relationship sales for a technology company
- Experience leading 2-3 employees or sales teams
- Proven track record of leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
- A robust knowledge of the software industry, including demonstrated market research and analysis
- 5+ years of relationship and account management experience
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Solid negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen
- Willingness to travel and work longer hours and some weekends as necessary
- A sense of humor
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Strong familiarity with analytics, cloud computing, or related fields
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sales Team Lead
ToSomeone is looking for a Sales Team Lead to own the success of our Washington office. This individual will handle all responsibilities, including office culture, facilities management, hiring, training, and delivery against revenue goals. The ideal candidate has strong management experience and a background selling a longer sales cycle.
- Creating and implementing successful sales strategies
- Developing a high performing team; including hiring, educating, etc.
- Taking a hands-on approach to revenue generation
- Delivering office training sessions
- Driving successful sales initiatives, boosting team performance
- Providing leadership and support when necessary
- Overseeing all steps of team revenue pipeline for both existing and prospective business
- Fostering a positive team/office environment
- At least 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to oversee the entire sales lifecycle
- History of consistently high sales performance
- Background coaching and developing team members
- Deep understanding of digital advertising and martech
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable driving projects and collaborating with internal teams
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack PHP Web Developer
ToSomeone is looking for a talented full stack PHP web developer to join the team at our office in Washington, D.C.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Extensive experience working with Laravel / Yii / Symphony
- Extensive experience with JS, and big plus if worked w/ NodeJS
- Willing to nerd out once in a while
- Feel home working with Git / Github / bitbucket
If you are an experienced engineer who is ready for a new challenge, send us your CV and cover letter. Include links to your git / stackoverflow / linkedin profiles.
Competitive compensation package plus equity.
Contact us at email@example.com
Shy Bairns get Nowt
Reach out. We don’t bite.